wassa mine

Development of Wassa underground gold mine on track | African

Oct 31, 2019 · G olden Star Resources, a mining company says it is on track to developing and unlocking the value of the Wassa Underground Gold Mine.. Graham Crew, Chief Operating Officer-Golden Star Resources, speaking during an interaction with a section of journalists in Accra described the Wassa Underground Gold Mine as a world class mine adding that the capital injection by La Mancha would further drive ...

Golden Star Resources set to double down efforts on Wassa Mine

Speaking to a select group of media persons, he revealed that as testament to Golden Star’s commitment to the Wassa Mine, the tentative budget for 2021 should see an approximately 100% rise from the US$7million budgeted for 2020 to US$14million for 2021.

Golden Star Resources files Wassa Gold Mine technical report

Golden Star Resources Ltd has filed a National Instrument 43-101 (NI 43-101) technical report which includes a mineral reserve and resource update and a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) of the potential expansion of the Southern Extension zone in the Wassa underground gold mine in Ghana. The ...

Golden Star Announces Wassa Mine Feasibility Study Results

2015/3/26 · TORONTO, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Golden Star is pleased to announce the results of its Feasibility Study on the development of an underground mining...

Mining News

Mining news: drill results, mergers, acquisitions, mine financing, mine production, technical reports. TORONTO, June 24, 2019 /CNW/ - Golden Star Resources Ltd. (NYSE American: GSS;TSX: GSC; GSE: GSR) ("Golden Star" or the "Company") announces that it has filed an updated technical report pursuant to National Instrument ("NI") 43-101 for its Wassa Gold Mine in Ghana entitled "NI 43-101 ...

Royal Gold Announces Separation of the Wassa and Prestea

Oct 01, 2020 · From May 6, 2015 through June 30, 2020, approximately 110,500 ounces of payable gold were delivered to Royal Gold from the Wassa and Prestea/Bogoso mines according to the terms of the Original...

Genser | Wassa Plant | Genser Energy

Genser Energy signed a power purchase agreement with Golden Star Resources for the delivery of power to its Wassa Gold Mine, an underground-focused gold mine located in southwestern Ghana. The Wassa plant, a combined cycle gas turbine plant, is currently under construction.

12 communities sign MoU with Golden Star Wassa Mines

2019/11/12 · After years of intermittent agitations by Wassa residents about the operations of Golden Star Wassa Mines in the Western Region, the twelve communities in the catchment of the mine operations have finally signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the

Golden Star reaches commercial production at Ghana's Wassa

Golden Star Resources has achieved commercial production at its Wassa Underground Gold Mine in Ghana. The company has completed the project construction of Wassa Underground, including installation of all necessary infrastructure on schedule and within budget.

Golden Star Resources Announces Drilling Results From Wassa Mine

2012/5/2 · Golden Star Resources Ltd. (NYSE Amex: GSS - News) (TSX: GSC.TO - News) (GSE: GSR) ("Golden Star" or the "Company") today provided an update on exploration activities at its Wassa mine in Ghana.Full drill results, plans and sections are posted at the ...

Wassa Gold Mine - Mining Technology | Mining News and

What is Wassa Mine made of?

Home | Wassa Mining

Wassa Mining. [email protected] / [email protected] Matthys Smit +233 74 70 95 53 / +223 74 07 58 06 / +223 66 79 20 19. Hamdallaye ACI 2000 près de SAER ...

Golden Star Files Updated Technical Report for Wassa Gold Mine

its Wassa Gold Mine in Ghana entitled "NI 43-101 Technical Report on Resources and Reserves, Golden Star Resources, Wassa Gold Mine, Ghana" dated June 20, 2019. This technical report can be ...

Wassa - Royal Gold

The Wassa mine and oxide ore mill are located in the Wassa East District, in the Western Region of Ghana. Golden Star Wassa Ltd. (GSWL) owns the rights to mine the Wassa, Benso and Hwini-Butre concessions. Golden Star Resources Ltd. (Golden Star) owns a 90% interest in GSWL, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%.

Golden Star Resources - Wikipedia

Golden Star Resources Ltd is a Canadian company that owns and operates the Wassa gold mine in Ghana.The company formerly owned and operated the Bogoso-Prestea gold mine, also in Ghana. Headquartered in London, but with a registered office in Toronto, it is a public company with shares listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and cross-listed on the NYSE American and Ghana Stock Exchange.

Leave a Comment